Abdullahi Danbaba Ibrahim is a Senator representing Sokoto south in the Senate, National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He has 35 years of practical experience in Civil Service, Public Service and Administration.
Born January 1, 1953 in Sabon Birni, Sokoto State. He is an indigene of Sokoto. His legislative interests include, Appropriation, Finance, Agriculture, Education and he works to impact maximally and positively on the lives of his constituents and Nigeria.
|1.||West African School Certificate WAEC||Government Secondary School, Gusan||1973|
|2.||NCE||Advance Teachers College, Sokoto||1976|
|3.||B.Sc Management||University of Sokoto||1981|
|4.||Advanced diploma in Accounting||Loton College of Higher Education, United Kin||1989|
|5.||Membership of the Body. ACEA||Institute of Cost and Executive Accountants||1989|
- Deputy Governor of Sokoto State from 1999 to 2003.
- Executive Governor, of Sokoto State.
- Vice-Chairman at Army Committee 2015.
- Vice-Chairman at Information & National Orientation Committee 2015.
- Senator representing Sokoto South 2015.
- Will be contesting to retain his current position as the senator of the Sokoto South senatorial district in the 2023 election
Awards & Honours
National Award of Commander of The Order of The Niger (CON).