Abdulrahman Shuaibu Abubakar FCNA, FNIM, FCMA, the Talban Mubi and Ebubedike Ndigbo of Mubi, is a Nigerian accountant, businessman, philanthropist and lawmaker. He was formerly a member of the Federal House of Representatives representing the North/Mubi South/Mahia federal constituency of Adamawa state.
Abdulrahman was born in Digil, Mubi North Local Government Area of Adamawa State to the family of Alhaji Shuaibu Liman Difil. He is the 2nd of 15 children. Abdulrahman is a practising Muslim he is married and blessed with children.
|1.||Primary Education||Demonstration Primary School, Mubi||1972-1973.|
|2.||Primary School Leaving Certificate||Digil Primary School, Mubi,||1978.|
|3.||Secondary Education||Federal Government College, Maiduguri||1978-1983.|
|4.||School of Basic Studies||Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria|
|5.||Accounting||Institute of Administration in ABU, Zaria||1987|
|7.||Member||National Youth Service Corps||1987 – 1988|
|8.||Master’s degrees in Banking and Finance||Enugu State University of Science and Technology||1998|
|8.||Master’s degrees in Economics||Business Administration||2002|
Bauchi State Agric Supply Co. Ltd
Bulkship Nigeria Ltd,
Medapharm International Nigeria Ltd.
July 5, 1965
All Progressives Congress (APC).
Member, Adamawa State House Of Assembly
- Commissioner for Lands and Survey 2007 – 2014
- Legislator, Adamawa State House of Assembly 2015,
Awards & Honours
- BAFISA 1998 Corporate Achievers Award
- BAFISA 1999 The Best Investors Award
- 2003 African Best Man Patriotic Leadership Gold Award from Vision Magazine
- 2004 Patriotic Achievers’ Award from Franolly Incorporated
- 2010 Best Performing Commissioner from Shetima Ali Monguno Education Foundation Merit Award 2011
- 2011 Achievers Gold Award from the National Institute of Marketing (NIM)