Engr. Solomon Ezinwa O. Adaelu is a member of the federal House of Representatives, representing Obingwa, Osisoma Ngwa, and Ugwunagbo federal constituency. He doubles as the deputy Chairman, House committee on Maritime Safety, Education and Administration as well as a house Committee member on Public Petition.
Born January 1st, 1972.
|1.||First School Leaving Certificate.||Community Primary School, Abayi, Aba|
|2.||West African School Certificate O’level||Ngwa High School Aba||1992 – 1993|
|3.||Bachelor of science Degree in Chemical Engineering||Federal University of Technology, Owerri||2002|
Mayflower Secondary School, Ogun State (NYSC)
Chemlap Industries Limited, Aba
January 1st, 1972
Peoples Democratic Party
Commissioner for public utilities
- Chairman of Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area in 2004 under the platform of All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP).
- Commissioner for public utilities in 2010.
- Member representing Obingwa, Osisioma and Ugwunagbo Federal Constituency in the federal House of Representatives, Abuja.
Vice-Chairman, Marine Safety, Education & Administration Committee (Reps).
He will be retiring from his current position in the House of Representatives in the 2023 election.
Awards & Honours
Senior Prefect, Ngwa High School Aba
AFN Best House Of Rep. Member 2017
Pillar of Exemplary Leadership Award by Leadership and Role Model Foundation Nigeria.
Beacon of Hope Award by Verbatim Magazine.
Exceptional Service Award from the Nigerian Rotaract Multi-District Information Organization.
- He energized the Ministry of Rural Development, Co-operative & Poverty Reduction,
- He introduced the Geographic Information System (GIS), a platform that generates a digital map of Abia State for economic planning.
- He midwifed the establishment of Rural Access and Mobility Project (RAMP), Abia State.
- He procured 300 Jamb forms for his constituents for 2017 Jamb Examination which were distributed, 100 pieces each for 3LGAs under his federal constituency.