Prince Olanrewaju Adeyemi Tejuoso, the prominent child of Oba Adedapo Tejuoso is a medical doctor, lawmaker, politician, and Former Senator of Ogun Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly at the 8th Assembly. He is a scion of the Tejuoso dynasty and a grandson of the first female industrialist in Nigeria, popular Madam Bisoye Tejuoso, the late Iyalode of Egbaland
Prince Tejuosho was born on the 15th of March 1964 in the United Kingdom.He is from Oke Ona in Abeokuta North Local Government, Ogun State. He is a fashion lover, the Prince of the dynasty of His Royal Majesty, Oba Dr. Adedapo Tejuoso, CON, Karunwi III, Oranmiyan, Osile of Oke-Ona Egba. He is happily married to Mojisola Tejuoso with children and grandchildren. He became a politician in 2007
|1.||First School Leaving Certificate||Lagos University Teaching Hospital Staff School||1967|
|2.||post-elementary education||Igbobi College, Yaba.||1974|
|3.||Tertiary Education||Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi Araba,||1981|
|4.||MBBS in Telemedicine and Medical Computing|
|1.||National Youth Service,||Nigeria Port Authority clinic|
|2.||House job||University of Lagos Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba|
|Medical officer||Family hospital – Teju Hospital|
|3.||Founder||Avicenna International School and Buckswood School|
15th of March 1964
All Progressives Congress (APC)
Commissioner for the Environment as well as Special Duties
Unsuccessful candidate of Ogun Central Senatorial District on the platform of All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP).
Former Commissioner for Youth and Sports.
Commissioner for the Environment as well as Special Duties.
Chairman at Health Committee (Senate) 2015 – 2019.
Awards & Honours
Grammarian of Honour Paul Harris Fellow (Rotary)
Nma Distinguished Service Award
- Free healthcare to the poor and vulnerable through a special assistance program in Abeokuta and Lagos state.
- 500 electricity transformers to all parts of Ogun state.
- Management of a seven-megawatt power plant.
- Modernization of the June 12 Cultural Centre.
- Introduction of solar power to rural areas.
- Upgrading of the major dam that provides water to residents of Abeokuta.
- Introduction of special marshals for environment and modernization of the MKO Abiola Stadium.
- Information and Communication Technology ICT aid programme for applicants in the 500,000 teachers’ scheme of the Federal Government.
- Distribution of multi-million naira empowerment items, including taxi-cabs, motorcycles, power transformers, sewing machines, deep freezers, generators, hair dryers, clippers and grinding machines to hundreds of constituents from Abeokuta North, Abeokuta South, Ewekoro, Ifo, Obafemi-Owode and Odeda local government areas of the state
Prince Lanre Tejuoso was accused of N300 million oil supply fraud.
He is criticised for his various sexual affairs and was said to have run into troubled waters when in his bid to satisfy his libido, he invited a lady and one of her friends to one of the highbrow hotels in the GRA, Abeokuta and in the process of getting down with the girls, the lady had an asthma attack.